English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
Commonly Confused Words
Deer & Dear
Dear - used to state something or someone you have great love or affection towards
- My dear mother has a very good heart.
- Tammy is a dear friend.
- My teacher Lisa is a real dear.
- My dear wife is so caring.
- I miss my dear sister. She passed away last year.
- Our farm is very dear to us. We do not want to loss our farm.
Deer - a kind of animal
- Did you see the deer in the zoo?
- My sister got into an accident with a deer.
- We have many deer near our house.
- I want to see a deer in the woods.
- I saw a a big deer.
- Deer are wild animals.