English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
Telephone Phrasal Verbs Speak Up
Speak Up - to speak louder; to raise your voice on the phone
- I can not hear you. Please speak up.
- Can you please speak up, because it is hard to hear you?
- It is hard to hear on the phone, so please speak up.
- You do not need to speak up, because I can hear you well.
- There is a lot of noise, please speak up.
- It is a bad line, please speak up.
- You need to speak up, because I am in the street.
Telephone Phrasal Verbs