English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
Phrasal Verbs Kick Back
Kick Back – to relax; to rest; chill out; to put your feet up and relax
- When I get home, I just want to kick back and put my feet up.
- Dad likes to kick back after work.
- I am so tired after my working all day. I just want to kick back and rest.
- Do you want to kick back on the beach this weekend?
- We are going on vacation to kick back for a few days.
- My father likes to kick back and watch sports on T.V. on the weekend.
- We like to kick back by the pool during the summer.
- Where do you like to kick back and relax?
Telephone Phrasal Verbs