English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
Phrasal Verbs Blow Someone Away
Blow Someone Away - to surprise someone in a good way; to shock someone in a positive way
- My boyfriend blew me away, when he asked to marry me.
- My son blew me away, when he did very well in school.
- Our boss blew us away, when he told us we were all going on holiday.
- My daughter blew me away, when she told me she was coming to visit me.
- My husband blew me away, whenwhen he came me plane tickets to Europe.
Telephone Phrasal Verbs