English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
Interrogative Pronouns - are used to ask questions
There are only five interrogation pronouns who, whom, whose, what & which.
- Who - Who is that man?
- Who - Who do you want to win?
- Whom - Whom are you going to see?
- Whom - Whom can we trust?
- Whose - Whose book is this?
- Whose - Whose care are you driving?
- What - What are you doing today?
- What - What kind of cake do you like to eat?
- Which - Which are you driving today?
- Which - Which is your favorite food?