English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
What are common nouns?
A common noun is not a specific name of a person, thing or place.
Examples: dog, house, picture, computer
- Common nouns are represented in the singular and plural form.
- Common nouns are represented by lower case letters.
- The red book is on the table.
- The black dog is in my yard.
- The computers are new.
- We are going to by new books.
Identifying Nouns Quiz #2 Download the PDF
Countable & Uncountable Nouns Quiz
Subject Pronouns Download the PDF
Subject Pronouns Quiz Download the PDF
Plural Nouns Spelling -s or es
Abstract Noun & Concrete Noun Quiz
Relative Pronouns Quiz Download the PDF