English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Idioms When It Rains it Pours
When It Rains it Pours - many things going bad or good at the same time
- I lost my keys, and someone broke into my house. When it rains it pours.
- The last few weeks, we had no customer, but today we have so many customer we are so so busy. When it rains it pours.
- My father broke his leg, and now my mother lost her job. When it rains it pours.
- I got divorced a few weeks ago, and now my mother died. When it rains it pours.
- Last month I did not have enough money to pay my bills. This month I have extra money. When it rains it pours.