English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Idioms Under Age
Under Age - not of legal age to do something; legally not old enough to do something
- We are under age so we are not allowed to go to the bar.
- We are not allowed to vote, because we are under age.
- They will not allow anyone under age to get married.
- My sister want to get work after school, but they will not allow her because she is under age.
- We do not allow anyone under age to work here.
- You can drive a tractor, but you can not drive a car, because you are under age.