English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Idioms Train Wreck
Train Wreck - a person whose life is a total mess; someone that is having a hard time in life
- My friends sister is a train wreck, after her husband died.
- I am very happy, that my life is not at train wreck.
- My teacher helped my friend's mother, because she was a train wreck.
- Jim is a train wreck, because he lost his job.
- My friend is a train wreck, because her mother is ill.
- What do you do when you feel like your life is a train wreck?
- I feel like my life is a train wreck.