English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Idioms Tight Race
Tight Race - a race that is very close
- I am not sure who is going to win. It is a very tight race.
- It is a tight race. I do not know who is going to win.
- I think the elections are going to be a tight race. I have no idea who is going to win.
- We are going to try to win contest, but it going to be a tight race.
- It is a tight race between the 3 bands in the singing contest.
- It is a tight race. I hope my brother wins.
- I think both teams are very good. It is going to be tight race.