English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Idioms Drive Someone Up A Wall
Drive Someone Up A Wall - to disturb someone; cause someone to loss their patience
- My sister drives me up a wall. She will not let me sleep.
- The students can drive the teacher up the wall. It is not easy to be a teacher.
- Do your parent's drive you up a wall?
- Those dogs drive me up a wall. I can't study when they are barking.
- This computer is driving me up a wall. I think I need a new computer.
- The bus is driving me up a wall. I don't like the bus.