English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Idioms Doggie Bag
Doggie Bag - a bag or box that is used to take home leftover food
- I can't finish my food. I am going to ask for a doggie bag.
- Do you think we should ask for a doggie bag? I can't eat all my food.
- We are going to split a meal, because I don't want to take home a doggie bag.
- My mother always brings home a doggie bag, when she goes out to eat.
- Are you embarrassed to ask for a doggie bag?
- I don't like to waste food, so I ask for a doggie bag.