English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
Now – at the present moment
- We are going to the store now.
- The girls are on the phone now.
Now On – from the present moment until some time in the future
- We are going to go to the food store only on Tuesday from now on. I do not have time to go to the store all the time.
- The dogs are going to sleep inside the house from now on. It is too cold to let them sleep outside.
By Now – something that should of happened before the present moment (before this time, or before now)
- My father should have been home from the store by now. He left a long time ago.
- My donkeys should be feeling better by now. They were sick, so I called the doctor for them.
Learned & Learnt - With Voice/Audio
Ms. - Miss - Mrs. - With Voice/Audio