English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
Commonly Confused Words Morning & Mourning
Mourning – being upset after the death of someone
- We are in mourning over the death of our mother.
- My brother is in mourning over the death of his friend.
- Dad is mourning the death of mom.
Morning – the first part of the day
- I do not like to wake up in the morning.
- We have to wake up at 6:00 in the morning.
- Did you go to woke this morning?
Learned & Learnt - With Voice/Audio
Ms. - Miss - Mrs. - With Voice/Audio