English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Idioms Out Of Control
Out Of Control - a situation uncontrollable; unmanageable; unruly
- The party is out of control. I am going to call the police.
- This dog is out of control. I am going to call the city.
- My wife is spending money out of control She needs to learn to be careful with the money.
- Covid-19 is out of control. The government needs to get the virus under control.
- There is a few fires out of control. This is not good for the environment.