English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Idioms Let Off Steam
Let Off Steam - to get angry/yell; to relieve stress
- My boss had a hard day, He wants to go to the park to let off steam.
- My sister was very upset. She was yelling just to let off steam.
- I need to relax, and let off steam.
- My sister always likes to sit near the lake to let off steam.
- The doctor is under a lot of stress. He needs to let off steam, before he goes home.
- It is good to walk, so we can let off steam.