English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Idioms My Treat/I Am Treating
My Treat/I Am Treating - you pay for someone; you give pay the bill
- I am treating everyone for ice cream.
- My parents are treating us to a day at the spa.
- My sister is always treating me when we go out together.
- Do you want to go to London't for a few days my treat?
- Which book do you like better? It will be my treat.
- My friends are always treating me, because I do not have a job.
- My boss is always treating us to lunch at least once a week.
- I treated a homeless man to breakfast this morning.