English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
Commonly Confused Words Baggage vs Luggage
Baggage vs Luggage - both mean bags that are used for traveling
- I have a lot of luggage.
- I have a lot of baggage.
- The airline lost my baggage.
- The airline lost my luggage.
- They checked all my baggage.
- They checked all my luggage.
- I asked the man to help me with my baggage.
- I asked the man to help me with my luggage.
- Can you please carry my luggage?
- I need to buy new luggage for my trip.
- My sister gave me her old luggage, because she bought new luggage.
Back Up - Back-up - Backup - With Voice/Audio