English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
Commonly Confused Words Don't Have To & Mustn't
Mustn't - means forbidden; not allowed
- I mustn't pay the electric bill late.
- We mustn't drive a car without car insurance.
- I mustn't lose my passport.
- My boss mustn't to lock the door to the office.
- The children mustn't play near the street.
Don't Have To - something is optional; it is a choose
- I don't have to go to the store.
- We don't have to see my son's teacher.
- The teacher doesn't have to stay late today.
- My sister doesn't have to pay me back
- I don't have to call my sister she, because I will see her in a few days.
Injured & Illness - With Voice/AudioMore Confusing Words