Singular Nouns Rules - English Grammar
Singular Nouns Rules - A determiner is used before the noun or the noun phrase. Te following types of determiners are used before the nouns:
- Possessive Pronouns – such as my, his, ours, whose etc
- This is my dog.
- We live in our house.
- This is her bag.
- Articles – a, an & the
- I want a dog from the local animal shelter.
- We do not want the book.
- Did you ever have an elephant?
- Numbers – only the number "one" can be used
- We have one car.
- The girls have one brother.
- My dog has one water bowl.
Countable & Uncountable Nouns Quiz
Plural Nouns Spelling -s or es
Abstract Noun & Concrete Noun Quiz