English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
Indefinite Pronouns – are pronouns that do not refer to a specific person, place or thing.
- Someone - Someone wants to meet you.
- Everybody - Everybody can learn English.
- Nobody - Nobody wants to help me to study for the exam.
- Nothing - Nothing is going to happen today.
- Everything - Everything looks so good.
- Anything - Anything is OK to bring to the party.
- They - They say English is important to learn.
- No One - No one cares!!
Identifying Nouns Quiz #2 Download the PDF
Countable & Uncountable Nouns Quiz
Subject Pronouns Download the PDF
Subject Pronouns Quiz Download the PDF
Plural Nouns Spelling -s or es
Abstract Noun & Concrete Noun Quiz
Relative Pronouns Quiz Download the PDF