Learn & Study
Learn – is not so intense; a general term
- I want to learn English.
- Do you want to learn how to drive a car?
- My sister wants to learn how to bake a cake.
- My grandfather learned how to fix cars.
- My brother's need to learn how to save money.
Study – an intensive way to learn; to put a large effort into learning something to read, to learn for an exam
- I study English everyday.
- We want study in university.
- My sister wants to study to be a doctor.
- I need to study for my exam.
- Do you want to study with me for our English exam?
Note: Learn & Study are interchangeable in may cases.
Learned & Learnt - With Voice/Audio
Ms. - Miss - Mrs. - With Voice/Audio