English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
Denominal Adjectives - are adjectives that are created from nouns. Usually a suffix is added to the end of a noun to make it a denominal adjective.
- I think the situation is hopeless.
- The Russian lady in at the store is very helpful.
- We want to buy a wooden house.
- The house is very dusty. We need to clean.
- The pudding is very milky. I like it very much.
- There is a mathematical answer, but I can not understand it.
Denominal Adjectives Quiz Download the PDF
Comparative Adjective Structure
As...As Comparative Adjectives
Using 2 & 3 Adjective Together
Superlative Adjective Structure