- Interview Tips
If you are like most of us job interviews are one of the less pleasant things to do in life, but there are some things that you can do to help improve your chances of getting the job. There are a few things that you should try to do at the a job interview:
- Speak Clearly - Speak clearly, and in a calm voice, make sure you are looking at the person, if you can't look at the person in the eyes, then focus your eyes on an object near there eyes, like their hair, neck, something on the wall etc.
- Confusing Questions - Be prepared for questions that will confuse you? Such as " How often do you call in sick?", " What happened when you didn't get along with your boss? or anything to try to trap you, so be aware.
- Stay Positive - Smile, and keep a positive attitude
- Don't Lie - Don't ever tell a lie.
- Use Names - Address the interviewer by name & title.
- Salary - Don't talk about the salary or the benefits that you are looking for, at least now the 1st interview.
- Research - Do resource about the company before you interview. Try to learn as much as possible about the company, and the people that work there. If possible try to befriend someone or some people that work for the company via a social network, to learn more about the company.
- Questions - Be prepared to ask some questions about the company, to show that you done your homework about the company.
- Be Real - Be yourself it is important to let your yourself.
- Enjoy - Like any meeting between two people, try to make the best out of it and thy to "enjoy" the opportunity to met a new person, remember the person doing the interview is probably just as "unhappy" about doing the interview as you are, being interviewed.
- Job Hunting
Tip For Prepare For A Job Interview
Unusual Tips For Finding A Job
Organize Your Job Search
Job Interview Preparation Tips
Hidden Impression - Job Hunting
Linkein For Job Hunting
Where To Look For A Job
Find Hidden Jobs
Online Resume Safety
Job Interview Keeping It Positive
Job Hunting While Unemployed
Hidden Job Skills You Might Not Know You Have