Everyone Can Have Perfect Documents!!!!!!!
Check For Run On Sentences
Proofreading Tips For Run On Sentences
- Print out a hard copy of the document.
- Using a pen mark the beginning and the end of each sentence.
- Check each sentence individually to see how many independent clauses it contains.
- Underline or highlight all the subjects in the sentence. This will make it easier for you to see, if you have to many subjects.
- In sentences that contain 2 or more subjects or a subject you may want to split the sentence into two separate sentences.