English The Easy Way
Everyone Can Learn English !!
Frequency Adverb Chart With The Verb "To Be" - English Grammar
Positive and Negative Sentences without the verb "to be".
Frequency adverbs are used in positive sentences and negative sentences. The frequency adverbs are placed after the main verb (if the main verb is not the verb "to be".
- I always walk to school
- My cats sometimes like to play
- Our teacher almost never gives us a lot of homework.
- The teacher doesn't always come on time.
- My cats don't always like to play with my socks.
- I don't often walk to school.